In these Terms & Conditions, the “company” shall mean Taste2wildelife; a company registered according to the company laws of the Republic of Madagascar. The ‘Client’ shall mean the person who has signed a booking form and each person named in the booking form. The ‘Agent’ shall mean the company, who has signed an Agent’s Contract and is booking a Client to travel with Taste2wildlife.
There shall be no binding contract between the Company and the Client until the following three conditions are met:
• The Company Booking Form has been signed
• The 30% deposit has been paid
• The booking terms and conditions have been confirmed by the Client
• A deposit of 30% from each Client is required when submitting the application form to confirm a booking.
• The full amount due by the Client to the Company, shall be payable not less than 30 days prior to the date of departure/start of services. No Client will be permitted to commence any itinerary without payment in full being received by the Company. Late applicants may join the tour based on accommodation availability.
• Travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory for every Client. All insurance is solely the responsibility of the Client. Before a Client commences a tour, he/she should arrange his/her own insurance with protection for the full duration of the travel, to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses and loss of luggage. If a Client falls ill, all hospital expenses, medical expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs are the Client’s responsibility and the Company shall not be liable for any refund of the tour rate whatsoever.
• The carriage and storage of all baggage and personal effects are at all times the Client’s risk and the Company will not accept any liability for any loss or damage of baggage or personal effects.
The client shall acknowledge an awareness of the proposed itinerary and shall confirm that he or she is medically fit, in good physical and mental health and is able to embark on the tour. Any client with a pre-existing medical condition or illness must declare the true nature of such a condition to the Company before the commencement of the tour.
• If the Company is affected by Force Majeure it shall be entitled to, and may in its sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour.
• “Force Majeure” means, in relation to the Company, any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company (including, but not limited to, flood, fire, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, strikes or other unexpected occurrences).
• No refunds are given for circumstances arising beyond the Company’s control, necessitating alternative arrangements being made to ensure the safety and/or further participation and enjoyment of the tour.
• In the unlikely event of a vehicle breakdown that is beyond the Company’s control and immediate repair, the Company will arrange to have the spare part sent to the current location in the fastest possible time. The Company reserves the right to alter the itinerary accordingly in order to make up any time lost due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Any cancellation of a booking by a Client or Agent, must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by the Company. The date on which the Company receives the correspondence or a company recognized Agent, will determine the cancellation charge, if any.
Cancellation charges will be incurred as follows:
• 46 days or more prior to departure: 10% of the total rate
• 21days to 45 days prior to departure: 30% of the total rate
• 14 days to 20 days prior to departure: 50% of the total rate
• 8 days to 13 days prior to departure 80% of the total rate
• less than 8 days prior to departure: 100% of the total rate
The Client hereby acknowledges, confirms and records that he/she understands the risk inherent in the trip and associated activities.
If the client has a complaint against the company, the Company must be informed immediately, in order that an opportunity is afforded to the company to investigate the situation and provide redress. If the client has any further complaints, these must be lodged in writing to the Company within 1 month of the tour end date. If these procedures are not followed, the Company will not start or continue any such investigation of said complaint.